Sunday, January 17, 2010

GRATITUDE

GRATITUDE
I know that my posts have been "wordy" lately, but I guess that is how I've been feeling lately. Like I need to get the words out of my mind and into the written word. I was thinking today that I could use my blog to post the things that I am grateful for. There is so much that I am grateful for that I need to thank the Lord and our Savior for all that they have given me. I have tried MANY times to start a gratitude diary and have never been able to follow through. So maybe I can do a QUICK post of 365 things that I am grateful for!! I thought this was a good way for me to think of other things than missing the boys...

#1: I am grateful that my Hubby was here with me today taking care of me, He has done a great job and has really shown me how much he cares about me. :)
THANKS BABE!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a good idea for your blog! I should do it too. And I'm so glad Chad has been taking care of you. You deserve it!