Tuesday, January 26, 2010

GRATITUDE 10/365

This post if for Monday... My computer is really having some major "issues"...
I'M VERY GRATEFUL FOR
FAMILY NIGHTS!!
That is what we call it at our house... With our family having a "mixture" of religions and the up coming addition of new members in our home I thought that is the best thing for us to call it. Anyways... I am so grateful for our Family Nights!! The boys really look forward to it and having game time together!! We added about 6 games to our mix over the past 2 months and we are enjoying having new games to play and learn. The boys wanted to do something new Monday and we had a a Hair cutting night!! The boys finally decided that they wanted their hair cut short... shorter than I wanted to, so we compromised a bit. They look so good!! They were bouncing all over the house all excited!! Jimmy did let me know that he thought it should still be shorter... He wanted it "fuzzy" meaning buzzed to a #1... I did a #3.
Here are the results of the night. We had a fun night even Chad got his done. Not sure if that counts as a family night, but we were all together visiting and enjoying our time together... so it worked for me and I was glad to get some time with the boys,
it's been a while.
They wanted to see who cut more off... it was like a competition
Left was Chris's, Right was Jimmy's
I think he's happy, what do you think? :)



I Don't know about you, but you can't beat that smile!! That is one happy 5 year old!! He was running around laughing and dancing!!
He was SO HAPPY to have his hair cut!! LOL LOL ... I was totally laughing at/with him!!! :)
Successful FAMILY NIGHT!!

0 comments: