Wednesday, January 27, 2010

GRATITUDE 12/365

I have posted on my Facebook how I feel about this picture. This is what got me searching for a new picture to begin with: "Retro week is over! Starting now, post a picture of someone fictional that you think best represents your personality. Be creative. It will be interesting to see what/whom you choose...Copy and paste this so we can all play along."

And here are a few of my comments about the picture and myself that I posted:

*We as Women are VERY strong and should share the strength with our families and the ones we are raising!! as well as our TENDERNESS :)
*I think that this picture stands for so much.. It was a time of change, some great...some not so great for all Women. It also for me shows my determination and my attitude towards life and all that I do. I CAN DO ANYTHING THAT I PUT MY MIND TOO!! I DO HAVE THE STRENGTH TO DO IT!!

I am grateful for this Strength, the knowledge of the inner strength to do what I need to do and know what that is. To be able to reach deep down inside and do what has to be done when the time comes. To be able to pull out all the stops and accomplish what looked imposable prior. And with all that, the knowledge that ALL this is possible because of a LOVING Father in Heaven and ALL strength is possible through CHRIST!!
I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE STRENGTH CHRIST GIVES ME IN MY LIFE!!

0 comments: