I am getting close to my 100th post, I have decided to post some of my thoughts and have been writing it over the past few weeks. (I don’t put any thought in to it all of this at all…lol… like WAY TOO MUCH…lol)
Hope someone enjoys them, and if not… I guess they aren’t reading anymore… I just want to have a record of our lives and a record for the boys… if anyone gets any pleasure out of it, then I have accomplished something that I have always wanted and strived for my entire life…
***to make someone a little happier, a smile on their face, or their life a little better or brighter***
I guess that is my personal mission statement…. Wow… that is an a-hah moment… that has been on my list of things to do for FOREVER!!... and there it is, just spilled out here in my ramblings. My mission statement!!
THANKS DEAR FRIENDS!!!






1 comments:
I love your mission statement. And I think you already do a great job living it.
Post a Comment