Sunday, June 7, 2009

SISTERHOOD...

This is one of mine and my sister Kristel’s favorite pictures it reminds us of the three of us when our father past. How old (well close) and innocent we were at that time.

One of the posts that I have wanted to do for quite some time now is this one….

I love my siblings very much, and there is something that can be said about the bond that SISTERS share. I wanted to dedicate this post to my Sisters… I hope that they don’t mind sharing it with my “other sisters” as well.
I am a very lucky person to first have two sisters that mean the world to me. We have been through a lot together, both good and not so good. I LOVE them both so much!! They are two of my best friends. I want nothing but the best for both of them!! And true happiness!!

I am also very lucky to be surrounded by people that really care about me. How amazing it is to have people like this in my life. I know that both of my sisters also have these kinds of “Sisters” in their lives. I think, -no- I know that we are all BLESSED to be able to share our lives with such people. It’s also refreshing and reassuring since all three of us live apart from each other, to know there is someone out there that is caring for your sister the way you would if you were there and could do it yourself. In every way these are OUR Sisters sharing our lives with us!!

So this is for all of OUR SISTERS out there… for all that you do and are to each of us!!

To a Special Sister
Author: unknown

A sister is one of the nicest things
that can happen to anyone.
She is someone to laugh with and share with,
to work with and join in the fun with.
She is someone who helps in the rough times,
and knows when you need a warm smile.
She is someone who will quietly listen,
when you just want to talk for a while.
A sister is dear to you always,
for she is someone who is always a part
of all the favorite memories
that you keep very close to your heart.

This is the three of us two years ago, one of my favorites.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sisters are the best! I love both of those pictures of you and your sisters.

KLARK Nehring said...

I only had brothers, so I am a bit envious of your sisterhood bond. The thing is, I agree with you about those who care about you. I have so many SISTERS that I can't begin to count them all. I have some that are very close to me, others that I wish were, and others that there is time and opportunity for closeness. Thanks for sharing your sister love with us. It remeinded me of how precious my "sisters" are!