Monday, October 20, 2008

Special Note

I have one more very special post. On Wednesday October 1, 2008 I was having a really hard day. I had two close friends that took time out of their very busy and crazy days to listen to a friend and help her out. I want to thank you for your time and listening ears. Thanks Cyrene, and Debi for our hallway talks, it’s really nice to know that your not alone and not going crazy… that there is someone (many of us I imagine) out there that feels the same and has the same/similar fears. That day just really stood out to me and I guess I really needed to have a friend’s shoulder that day, and they came to the rescue.

I must say that I have had many friends and family that have come to me and given me extra care and love, sometimes without even knowing that they were doing it, and I want to say THANK YOU... TO ALL OF YOU!!...
I hope that I can do the same for you as well. That is what friendship and family is all about, helping and being there for each other. Thanks for the phone call Kristi… You always know :).

Kristi and Tammy August 2007

3 comments:

Jenny said...

tammy - it's great to see you back in the blogging world. i don't know how you do all that you do - and you manage to do it all so well. thanks for being such a good friend to so many of us, even when things are tough for you. you're amazing.

Jennifer said...

I am so glad that someone was there to listen. And I agree with Jenny - you are amazing!

The Cingolani's said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! I hope things are going better for you! It has been fun to see all the posts that you have been catching up on!