Friday, October 17, 2008

**ORDER VRS CONFUSION **

I have read the scripture of the day many times since I changed it early this morning. It reads: Behold, mine house is a house of order, saith the Lord God, and not a house of confusion. D&C 132:8. WOW I better get on the “BALL”. It is what we have been trying to focus on, getting back some sort of “order” and reduce the “confusion”. I guess that I really was meant to read that scripture right now. I’m going to pretend that it is so that I can get more “clarity” and “drive” to continue what we have been working on and not a huge wake up call to something that I/we have allowed to happen to us in our lives.

**Here’s to all of us getting more clarity and order in our lives, in these very confusing and trying times that we live in.**
PEACE...

HE IS OUR SHEPARD AND OUR ORDER

2 comments:

Crazy Lees said...

Confussion is the theme in my life..THankls Tammy foe sharing..I needed that one today...

Jennifer said...

I think everyone could use more order in their lives. I know I certainly could do better with that also. Thanks for sharing!