Sunday, December 27, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!
The boys absolutely refused to take a picture unless I was in the picture with them.
After everyone hassled me I finally gave in... I definitely wasn't prepared for a picture...
But the I wanted the picture of the boys (I didn't get one last year they were both sick with the flue) so here we go... the three of us with
Santa!!

3 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Super cute picture. I think its so cute that they wanted you in the picture. What a fun memory.

Jenny said...

great picture!
wasn't he a fabulous santa? he told my kids to make sure they went to bed early on christmas eve so that he could bring their gifts. awesome! :)

Unknown said...

He told the boys the same thing!! It was great :) and they listened and remembered when it was time for bed. Of course we there on Christmas Eve day... nothing like waiting till the last minute, but I made it :) Your right he was fabulous!