Wow can I remember back that far???... I know that it was a busy day from 7am till 11pm… just like everyone else. What I didn’t’ get a chance to post about I guess, was that Chris and I surprised Jimmy for lunch that afternoon (he thought that we were coming over after lunch) we stayed for the Halloween Parade and then the Class Party. Can I say I was dreading and “totally” nervous as could be in anticipation of what Chris’s behavior would be at the party, but he was AWESOME!!... Thanks to Mrs. Nuttell letting him play with the class toys, he went over to the corner and played all by himself quietly and never disturbed anyone!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!..ANY of his Joy School Teachers wouldn’t… LOL!! But he did, and when the class was cleaning up he cleaned up the toys that he was playing with and put them away no mess, no fuss. He is always good at cleaning up, but I didn’t even have to ask him. I was so proud of him!! :) Mrs. Nuttell even sent him home a special treat on Monday because he did so good.
Ok so now I just have to get him to do that and behave that way at Joy School… not sure how I’m going to work that magic yet, but I’m trying!! To all my Joy School Mom’s: THANK YOU for your patience!! I can say that he is learning and can tell me what the teachers taught each day. He LOVES each of you very much!!








1 comments:
All those parties look like lots of fun. And yes I can believe Chris was that helpful during Jimmy's party. He is a sweet guy!
Post a Comment