Chris had quit the Birthday shebang!! It was a fun filled weekend that started on Thursday at Joy School. He got to wear a crown that he decorated with Spiderman stickers. He took cupcakes that he picked out. Some had orange and some with black icing. The kids that ate the black ones had green all around there faces; it was hilarious except for that night, wow that did some tricky things in the bowels…lol YUCK! He had so much fun with the whole day! Then on Saturday we had the FRIEND’S Birthday Party!!
We ate pizza rolls, played toss in the pumpkin that Frankenstein was holding, made goodie bags, sucker spiders and ghosts (thanks to the ward carnival), and musical dots. Everyone had a great time and Chris was so happy. I still smile when I think about the day.
Thank you Jennifer and Lisa for all your help that day!
Our Family Party was on Sunday on his actual Birthday. We had Dinner all together at the table (I can only get that to happen on holidays and special occasions), CHOCOLATE cake he asked for, and then everyone’s favorite OPENING GIFTS! He got to open his gifts from all his family. He got p.j.’s and clothes from Grandma Nielson, he didn’t’ take them off for ever!!, Mickey Mouse shirt and movie (his favorite) from Grandma and Papa Johnson, Thomas the Train books from Uncle Chris, aunt Roxy and cousin Ty. From us here, we all got him BATMAN stuff…he was in 7th heaven!!.. He hasn’t stopped playing with ANY of it!!... I don’t think that he’s touched another toy since his birthday!!
THANK YOU to everyone it was DEFINITELY his best birthday ever!!


He called Grandma Nielson at bedtime to let her know that he was wearing his new P.J.’s to bed that night. He told her all about the night, “showed” her that he was wearing his P.J.’s lol. He was very talkative that night. Mom and I had a good laugh. How could you not be grinning from ear to ear, he cracks me up!! (most of the time…lol)
This was the day after his Birthday… the two of them played forever!! And then crashed together!! :) we are so lucky that they are such good friends, just like brothers should be. I hope that they remember that for the rest of their lives and never let anything break them apart. I hope that they have learned that most important lesson. As our mom use to say… “you always have your family, when everyone else is gone they will always be there for you”.
I hope that my family knows that I am still here for them and love them dearly.





1 comments:
I am glad Chris had such a fun birthday. It is always fun when you get to have so many birthday celebrations.
Post a Comment