Friday, March 6, 2009

Fun Snow Day Activities

Post 3 of 11
I thought that it was fitting to get this one posted now, seeing that it's snowing and we can't play outside again. I have tried over the winter to think of different things that I could do with the boys. You know the ol’ cabin fever thing. We’ve done a few things, not as many I had hoped for, but we had a couple of really fun ones that was a lot of fun for all.

One was an idea my friend Stacie told me about, an indoor picnic… I loved the idea so here is what I did… I made pizza pockets, apple pies with my sandwich maker… yumm-o… packed that, drinks, and new movies (I’d had them for a while but forgot about them). We went downstairs put down a blanket had our picnic while watching 101 Dalmatians . It was a great “family day” as we like to call them.

The other favorite that has happened a few times are the ever famous blanket tents!!!... This is just one of the many creations that have developed here. :) as you can see the “whole family got into the action and had a blast with this one!!

2 comments:

The Cingolani's said...

You are so good! It is hard to come up with new ideas to keep them entertained. Bring on Spring weather so we can go outside and play!!!

Jennifer said...

It looks like you had lots of fun.