Thursday, August 28, 2008

First day of School-Jimmy


Ok so I'm 10 days late on the post... I'm working on getting caught up on my posts (almost there)! Jimmy counted down most of the summer, he was so excited for school to start. We started at the door, the ever Tammy's calling card (the photo in the car before the special event), waiting for Principal Carter to open the doors, hanging up his back pack on his special hook, sitting at his spot that he picked out on Thursday at the Open House (there was a special box with supplies just for him waiting), sitting next to his "best friend" and listening to Principal Carter's announcement welcoming everyone back to school, to ....really Aunt Tammy... you can go NOW!


Now Chris... He was just as excited for Jimmy... He LOVES his big bother!! so I had to post his picture "following in his bather's footsteps" :)

Chris's ever favorite posse right now...He's quite proud of his "back side". He was on the stage in the gym/lunchroom as I was taking care of lunches for Jimmy.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am glad Jimmy was excited. I hope he has a great year!