Well after two days of traveling around we decided that we needed to rest up a little on Thursday. So we just hung around and then Steve and Kristel went out, and Kim and Tammy went to Bunko. We all had fun at our various "activities", and Kristel meet a new friend Dan. On Friday we took care of some very important details that needed to be handled before they all left for Cali in the morning. Around noon my Sister in-law (Kristi) and family came by (also from Fresno, Ca passing through on their family vacation). They were only here for a few hours, but it was great to see them and catch-up with the kids. Unfortunately we had a bad miss-hap and they had to leave shortly afterwards. I felt so badly and sad that my little 3 yr old Niece had gotten hurt. She's ok now, I'm so glad!!
Friday after we finished our business Steve took off and stayed with friends, Kristel meet up with Dan, and (Kim & I played beauty shop)I gave Kim a perm, hair cut, and eye wax. We were all up too late and enjoyed our last few hours of our vacation. Here are a few of the pictures.
I feel so badly that it has taken me two weeks to finish our vacation posts, but they are done. Not that I had too many... just have had so much going on!! I have a few more to catch up on now (things since the Family Fun Week) and will be doing so as soon as I can. Hope that you have enjoyed our trip with us, it was nice to be able to share it with those closest to us. We are excited about next year already. We are going to get together in California in May again, but then the girls are going to come out here in July so we can all go with Uncle Dave camping and down a River trip together. We can't wait!!





1 comments:
looks like a fun filled week to me!
Post a Comment