Friday, June 6, 2008

The First Day of Summer

As Jimmy will tell you there are 99 days of
Summer Vacation !!
They didn't waist any time, this was Saturday and they were playing out back as I was mowing the lawn. The "tramp" was hot so I thought I would surprise them and put a sprinkler under it so it would cool down and thought that they would enjoy it. Yup!! it was a real HIT!! they loved it and jumped forever. When they got cold they would lay on the sides, warm up, and then start up all over again! :) They went back out latter in the afternoon as well. I think I might have started something...LOL!

Just Jumping Around !!



Ahh !!Rest time after a long hard playing morning!

I'm glad that they still Love each other this much, they are so good to each other !! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That looks like a lot of fun.

Jenny said...

what cute boys. i'm glad they're having a nice summer so far. hope we get some more good weather so they can enjoy the sprinkler. what's with the wind tonight???